Seven Keys To Unlocking FB Advertising
With over 500 million active users all over the globe, Facebook has been sought after by many advertisers and business owners. It is an excellent tool to connect with customers and give their businesses great opportunities to grow. They use Facebook ads either to improve their current business status or to drive traffic to their affiliate websites, through which they can earn on a commission basis. If you’re a business owner, you’ve probably heard that social ads (such as those run through Facebook) are the future of advertising.
If you’re wondering what this means for you and your business today and you’re considering of Facebook ads as a viable option but aren’t sure how to go about it, here are seven keys you need to know for effective Facebook advertising.
1. Targeting friends of your connections to increase the relevance of your Facebook ads. Perhaps you’re already seen a Facebook ad pop up showing one of your friends already linked to that page. Did you feel more attracted to the ad than you would have been if you didn’t see any of your connections? The truth is, Facebook really knows what peer pressure is all about, and so when users realize that any of their friends is linked to a certain page, they will most likely follow suit.
2. Make your ad conversational. In order to maximize the effectiveness of your social ads, create an ad copy using a conversational tone. After all, this is a social networking site and people must feel at ease when they see your ads. Of course, it must also be compelling enough to draw them to your product. With the right trick, you can have many wonderful opportunities awaiting for you in Facebook.
3. Make interesting but compelling headlines. As in any other online advertising campaign, you ad headlines or titles must be interesting enough for people to read and compelling enough for them to click through. One great way of knowing which title will work for your ad is to experiment with various titles. Check out which of them will give the best returns, and stick to it.
4. Promote quality products. If you’re into affiliate marketing, make sure that you only promote good products so as not to lose the trust of those individuals who signed up for your fan page. If you’re endorsing substandard products, you might lose your credibility with your fans, and this is not good for your business.
5. Analyze your ad placements. Examine the pages where you receive the most number of click through for your ads, and you’ll have a pretty good view of where to direct ad placements. This will improve your targeting of prospect customers and thus, optimize your ads
6. Add photos or videos on your fan page. Facebook is popular because it gives people endless opportunities to see beautiful images and watch nice videos. Use this to your advantage by adding photos or videos on your fan page. If you can direct your target niche from your social ad to your fan page, and you can show them interesting photo or videos, there’s a great possibility of your fan page going viral. This will definitely optimize your Facebook ad campaigns.
7. Be unique and separate yourself from the crowd. We all want something new and unique. Hence, creating something unique both for your Facebook ad and your fan page can be a sure way of attracting more customers. This might be challenging, but with the right amount of research and testing, you can create something that will earn the most number of clicks in Facebook.
If you’re ready to launch your Facebook marketing strategy, follow these seven keys and see your business grow in no time.